Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas Projects ....


Hello there... I know its been a while, its not like I haven't been creating- I just haven't blogged  but I thought better late than never, I'll show you a couple of the things I did for family and friends this Christmas

First off - I spotted some candy canes in one of the local supermarkets, I liked the idea of them, but felt that in the box they looked rather ordinary so this is what I came up with.
I grouped them together in 3's, Using my Tonic punches and stamps - I made the poinsettias ( had so much fun with these that they featured alot on my Christmas creations!!!) I then cut tag sized pieces of card, stamped and coloured them, attached the flowers, punched a small hole in the corner of each and fed  some check ribbon through which was then wound around the trio of candy canes. A simple, cute and inexpensive alternative to a Christmas card.

This photo isn't great  but another of the 'creations' was using similar ideas, however instead of the candy canes - I used a kilner jar as a starting point.... 
Purchased this in the kitchen section of one of the larger department stores, filled with savoury cheese biscuits, attached a felt gingerbread man decoration, stamped a tag with this gorgeous little penguin. Ribbon, poinsettia and polka-dot paper finished off the festive feel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, Please feel free to leave your comments as they are always appreciated ...especially the nice ones :)