Friday 20 March 2015

Craft for the Craic - March Challenge - theme is Bingo

Hello  :) - Its been a while since I blogged but a huge thank you to my very understanding DT over at

This month theres a challenge that was new to me, a Bingo Challenge, Here's the image\template we worked from.


I picked the Flower, Ribbon and Diecut combination and here's what  I came up with
I used dark purple card as my base card, I layered it with an embossed pale mauve card. The embossed pattern looks like tree bark and I love it ( you'll be seeing that again in the future).
Using a smaller piece of the dark card, it was layered beneath the Flower patterned paper.
I then stamped and die cut the butterflies, layered them up, I only glued along the center of the butterflies to allow the wings stand up, I then finished them off using the pearls


The final touch was the addition of the ribbon, I made a bow seperately, glued it onto the flat ribbon and tied it altogether with a final pearl.


As always thank you for dropping by and please go visit the Craft for the Craic  blog to see what the rest of the design team created .

1 comment:

  1. Great card and I love the layered animals. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, Please feel free to leave your comments as they are always appreciated ...especially the nice ones :)